Khirbet Safra is located 17 km south of Madaba, Jordan overlooking the Dead Sea. Kh. Safra is an Iron Age site with casemate walls visible and traceable all around.
All are welcome to apply.
Dates: May 30 to July 12, 2019
Director: Dr. Paul Z. Gregor
- 1-3 Weeks $2100
- 4-6 Weeks $4200
- All weekend tours included; airfare NOT included
- AU Students: Depends on the academic program; contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Due Dates and Downloads (some 2019 forms not yet available):
- 2019 Security Form (Due February 1, 2019)
- Copy of your passport ID page (Due February 1, 2019)
- Application Packet Safra 2019 (Due March 1, 2019)
- $500 deposit (Due March 1, 2019)
- Siegfried H Horn Dig Scholarship Application for MDiv students (Due March 1, 2019)